Two different levels have been established
to qualify for the Grand Master's Awards
Program. For the lodges to qualify, they will
have to comply with all of the following requirements:
- Junior Warden or Senior Warden must attend a Wardens' Workshop.
- Secretary and Treasurer must attend a Secretaries' and Treasurers' Workshop.
- Be online (e-mails and submissions of Monthly Returns)
- Have the approved audit submitted electronically on time
- Participate in the Mentoring Program
- Participate in charitable activities
- Must increase their membership total by one from last year's membership total
- Submit their budget to their District Deputy Grand Master (D.D.G.M.) for approval
- A list of programs and presenters for each month, including exemplification of the funeral services and examination of a visitor, must be submitted and approved by the D.D.G.M..
For the District Deputy Grand Master to qualify
for the Grand Master's Award, he will have to meet all
the requirements as follows:
If you have any questions relative to these requirements
by the lodge or by you, please feel free to discuss them with
Mark A. Haines, R.W. Grand Secretary.
- Personal attendance/participation:
- Statewide workshops
- Regional meetings
- Official visitations
- Wardens' Seminar
- Secretary's/Treasurer's Seminar
- Timely receipt of:
- Lodge audit and Trustees reports
- Expense reports
- Monthly D.D.G.M. reports (filed by the 15th of
- Lodge surveys
- 90 percent or better of the lodges in your district must
have met the requirements listed above for lodges.