Volume LVIFebruary 2009Number 1

White Rose Lodge Dedicates Chapel
in Memory of Bro. Wilson

Left-right: Brothers Lynwood D. Schleeter, P.M.; Clyde C. Horner; Galen L. Holtzapple, P.M., Worshipful Master; Walter E. Goshorn Jr., P.M.; and John D. Prosser, P.M.

On Oct. 28, 2008, officers and members of White Rose Lodge No. 706, York, dedicated the Meditation Chapel in the Masonic Health Care Center at the Masonic Village at Elizabethtown campus in memory of Bro. Victor H. Wilson. Bro. Wilson was Raised as a member of White Rose Lodge on April 22, 1924. After many years in the York area, Bro. Wilson moved to Nashville, Tenn., where he resided for the remainder of his life. Even though he never returned to the home of his roots, Bro. Wilson still had a strong affinity to his lodge in York and the charitable mission of the Masonic Villages in providing care for Pennsylvania brethren and their families. When Bro. Wilson passed away, he provided in his living trust that the remaining assets of his estate be distributed to White Rose Lodge for use at the Masonic Villages. The officers and brethren of the lodge determined that it would be fitting to recognize Bro. Wilson's generous gift by naming the Meditation Chapel in his memory.


Table of Contents | Index of Issues | Home