From $1,645 pp/dbl
From $2,044 pp/sgl
August 9 - 18, 2007
Your Tour Includes:
You've asked... here it is!
- Travel through Shannon, Galway, Connemara, Donegal, Dublin, Kilkenny, Waterford, Cork, Killarney and the Dingle Peninsula, including visits to Cliffs of Moher, Kylemor Abbey, Belleek Pottery Centre, Glenveagh Castle and National Park, Guinness Storehouse, Kilkenny Castle, Waterford Crystal Factory, Rathbaun Farm and Blarney Woollen Mills
- 8 Nights First Class and Superior First Class hotels throughout
- Full Irish breakfast daily, except day of arrival, and 6 hotel dinners
- Full sightseeing by Deluxe Touring Motorcoach
- Tips and taxes in Ireland
- ... and much more!
Airfare is $922.00 per person, round trip or, you may make your own air travel arrangements. For more information or reservations, please call (800) 377-4222 and ask for the travel department no later than March 30, 2007.