1922- Harry A. Houseman Lodge No. 717 was constituted
The lodge's first home was Ervin's Hall, Somerton Philadelphia Pa. The William E. Ervin Hall - General Store and Post office was located on the South East Corner of Byberry Road and Bustleton Pike.
The third floor of this building was the meeting place of the Lodge from date of Constitution, June 8, 1922 until February, 1930 when we moved to our second quarters.1930- Harry A. Houseman Lodge No. 717 MOVED!
In 1930 the Lodge moved from its original location to the new Masonic Hall formerly the Watson Comly Pubic School located on Cemetery Lane - Renamed Trevose Road.
- Lodge moved to Bristol Temple